IGNORED

Swindon 2 City 0

Guest eternalgas

Guest eternalgas

my prediction for sat lads and lasses .... just after you get your hopes up again you`ll come crashing down to earth sat night !! :P:P:P

UP THE GAS !!

oh oh oh, we are like 5 points off of going out of the football league, oh oh my heads up in the sky oh oh oh what a great season we have had!

Whatever gas head - :cool:

We are in the mix for promotion, remember that feeling? Jealous are we?

Oh dear...

Me myself, predict a draw but with a win at Plymouth... To be honest i can see both QPR and Plymouth slipping up.

So run along now Mr Rovers, and worry about who you might be playing next season.

Guest Champagne Football
You having a good time down the Bottom of Divison 3?
Let him have his little prediction, if he's right I will congratulate him and ask him what the Rover's score was.

If he is wrong we can pile on even more misery and still ask him what the Rover's score was. :P

It's a win - win situation.

This really is an awww bless situation.

When I saw your username, I presumed it referred to your loyalty. Now i'm thinking either you talk kak all day or have an embarrasing problem? :cool:

:P promotion contenders ???? you have only won 2 of your last 7 or so  :P  :P

hardly promotion stuff is it guys ???

ummm won 2 out of 8 with 1 draw and lost 5 but we are 3rd only goals difference so really joint 2nd and still in

the promotion pack, now do tell me of your promotion hopes

this season :cool::city::laugh:

two wins in a row = promotion form !!
No but if you take a second to remove your head from your own arse, then you will realise that despite our form, we are 3rd, yes that's it 3rd, a position you havent even seen for about 3 years. level with QPR who are second another foriegn word to Rovers at the moment unless followed by bottom.

And we are 7 points behind Plymouth who are first, remember that, you were there once then 10 games later you were 7th.

So we are still promotion contenders puerly on the fact that we are level on points with the team in an automatic promotion spot. We could have lost the last 20 games in a row but as long as wew were third and close to the teams in second, then we would be promotion contenders you fool.

:P promotion contenders ???? you have only won 2 of your last 7 or so :P:P

hardly promotion stuff is it guys ???

So where does that leave you as a gashead?

Ever heard the song by the Beatles 'Nowhere Man' ?

If you'd only been at the game against QPR you would know how silly your comments would seem to a Bristol City supporter.

Guest LeicesterRed

Tell you what, my brother follows Tamworth who are in the Conference league.

If you can`t get to the match with Rovers next year , I`ll get him to get you a programme if you like.

Archived