IGNORED

Early Leavers

gossy

As someone in the past who has occasionally left the seat prior to the end of the game, After the fuss this week I will make a point of staying to the end this saturday and future games.

Do we think less people will leave early this saturday in view of the comments made?

Obviously people who do have genuine reasons i.e. work will still leave early but as said on other posts not everyone is "going to work" and most are trying to simply get a head start,

If GJ says it makes a difference we should stay and get home just that little bit latter

As someone in the past who has occasionally left the seat prior to the end of the game, After the fuss this week I will make a point of staying to the end this saturday and future games.

Do we think less people will leave early this saturday in view of the comments made?

Obviously people who do have genuine reasons i.e. work will still leave early but as said on other posts not everyone is "going to work" and most are trying to simply get a head start,

If GJ says it makes a difference we should stay and get home just that little bit latter

theres already about 5 threads on here dedicated to this subject do you have to start another

Archived