IGNORED

Good(ish) Seats At Ag?

Gibbs

Yes I am a part timer as I don't live in Brizzel. I've been to a few away games this season but haven't been to the gate in years. I'm looking to buy tickets in a minute for the Sheff Wed game but want a goodish (not too picky but I don't want the worst) seats. I'm thinking the Dolmans. Any suggestions?

Yes I am a part timer as I don't live in Brizzel. I've been to a few away games this season but haven't been to the gate in years. I'm looking to buy tickets in a minute for the Sheff Wed game but want a goodish (not too picky but I don't want the worst) seats. I'm thinking the Dolmans. Any suggestions?

Depends whether your any good at moaning! :innocent06:

(Or whether you want to leave early.)

Agree ^

To be fair the back of any part of the Dolman is going to be a decent view. Subbers are in G Block, Williams is dead, the East End might be worth a go but it is behind the goal in the corner.

Subbers in G Block?!? It doesnt even exist anymore, and any people who were part of it would be in the east end if they had season tickets. Or could get in there.

The 4 seats next to Mr and Mrs Lansdown...first class with bum warmers............ :innocent06:

Archived