IGNORED

Players Leaving Early From The Gate

Alwaysdreaming

Just like to say that its not just the fans leaving early, its also the fringe players who sit in the Williams stand. I Passed 4 players who were driving out of the gate before the game ended.!!!!!! I leave 3 minutes from the end to make sure I get out of the car park behind the Ship and castle. I have sat in my car up to 45 minutes after some games, so by leaving a few minutes from the end i am passed those crap lights in a timely manner. Fix the lights and i will stay.

Just like to say that its not just the fans leaving early, its also the fringe players who sit in the Williams stand. I Passed 4 players who were driving out of the gate before the game ended.!!!!!! I leave 3 minutes from the end to make sure I get out of the car park behind the Ship and castle. I have sat in my car up to 45 minutes after some games, so by leaving a few minutes from the end i am passed those crap lights in a timely manner. Fix the lights and i will stay.

Or find a new place to park....?!? ;)

Or find a new place to park....?!? ;)
Get there early enough and if you turn left out of the S&C you can park anywhere along there. I'm on the Portway in under 10 mins after the game has finished.

Have you noticed that all of the early leavers seem to have a good excuse why they do it.

Bottom line is that the whole debate on this issue has rumbled them and for me sitting in the Atyeo today it was great to see the obvious unease of the usual Dolman early leavers. It was also great to hear the EE singing about the Dolman not staying to the end.

Long may it continue

Archived