IGNORED

2 Leaving ?

Cobby the red

:winner_third_h4h: In the papers this morning Carlisle coming back in for Keogh and Betsy off to Millwall we need to bring a couple more in ?

Carlisle need Keogh if they want to go up . Thought he had a chance with City this season , but I think he blew it .

Unsure about Betsy , never been a fan and thought he was a strange aquisition at the time .

Do we need another central defender ?? or maybe someone like Fontaine who is more adaptable ??

I don't think so but what do you think ??

Carlisle need Keogh if they want to go up . Thought he had a chance with City this season , but I think he blew it .

Unsure about Betsy , never been a fan and thought he was a strange aquisition at the time .

Do we need another central defender ?? or maybe someone like Fontaine who is more adaptable ??

I don't think so but what do you think ??

If Carey's out for any length of time, then a quality defender wouldn't go amiss and, if the rumour about Hassell is true then we'd have a quality right back/centre back.Both of the above need to be moved on however Betsy's wages are prohibitive for lower division sides apart from the likes of Forest, Swans & Leeds who probably wouldn't need him.Poor signing.

:winner_third_h4h: In the papers this morning Carlisle coming back in for Keogh and Betsy off to Millwall we need to bring a couple more in ?

Keogh can go, not going to be missed.

Betsy - was very much a horses for courses player and was vital last season especailly after Murrays injury, did well enough last season and played a vital part in getting us up, however once Sproule was signed was always going to leave.

Good luck to him.

be interesting to see who else goes before the end of the month, Noble and Russell on perm deals going wouldn't be a bad thing either.

personally would like another Right Back and for Brooker to get fully fit at Cheltenham.....then I'll be happy

Archived