IGNORED

Loan Signings?

Brizred

There has been much discussion about loan signings to see us maintain the fantastic position the players have got the Club into, the management team and personalities of the players have created a great team spirit within the dressing room and to sign a loan player who would add to and buy into this philosphy would be another opportunity for GJ to test himself. Although i don't follow Premiership football too much and If GJ was to go down that route, what about Man City's Emile Mpenza, he doesn't seem to be playing regularly or is he injured or out on loan already, or would someone like that be out of our reach?

Could we afford real quality like him and do you think he would join us?

Yes and why wouldn't a player want to jon a club that's got more chance of playing in The Prem next season than, for example, Derby.

I'm not "bigging our club up" but neither should we underestimate our current attractiveness.

Yes and why wouldn't a player want to jon a club that's got more chance of playing in The Prem next season than, for example, Derby.

I'm not "bigging our club up" but neither should we underestimate our current attractiveness.

I think next season (assuming we don't go up!) will really give us that attractiveness. The class of players interested in joining us will increase by a mile during the summer IMO.

I think next season (assuming we don't go up!) will really give us that attractiveness. The class of players interested in joining us will increase by a mile during the summer IMO.

It's a funny thing that if we get promoted, it will be difficult to attract the players we really need to compete, yet far easier to attract the ones that could win us the Championship, assuming that we were relegated at the first time of asking!

I'm with SL on this one, you can't pick and choose when opportunity knocks and it may only knock once-Go for it!!

Thought his movement and forward play was top drawer against us in the cup game, for some reason he doesn't seem to be playing regularly for Man City thats why i thought perhaps he may be injured, if not, he can't be too happy that Vassell is higher up the pecking order.

We should be looking to sign a player that has a future here not a player fading out of the Premiership. It just doesn't fit the team ethic GJ has built and it's not good value. Why is a player like Mpenza going to come here and work his balls off? What's in it for him?

Archived