IGNORED

Lost Season Tickets In Dolman Stand

yeovilred

Guest zider_head

Ouch that wont be cheap then I think they charge £15 each to replace, hope you find them.

Problem is people can use them to get in till the end of the season as they don't check the numbers

Ouch that wont be cheap then I think they charge £15 each to replace, hope you find them.

Problem is people can use them to get in till the end of the season as they don't check the numbers

Looks like I can't afford to go to Palace then.

Where do these dishonest people sit then?

Guest zider_head

Its easy i guess to find a spare seat or 50, i mean work it out the ayeto is the smalledt stand in temrs of seaon tickets i guess and that holds say 5,000 you only need a few on holiday, sick, away with work, broke down on the way etc and you have 100 sets plus empty easy

I bet people get copies for 15 quid and give them to friends its so easy and i cant see how you could get caught, i cant imagine they have a list at each turnstyle with the numbers, they wouldnt have time to check

On a slightly different story i used my ayteo season ticket to get into the williams last season no trouble

You can get the books replaced.

A steward in the area of your seats is usually notified of the theft / stolen by the club ticket office.

If you turn up with the duplicate books only to find someone using the original, they will be evicted from the ground.

The police are also within their rights to press charges, should they decide.

Most City fans are honest and will hand them into the club if found.

Archived