IGNORED

1st Goal?

Rich

On orrs side? wasn't orr jumping with the man that headed it on towards the middle, thats what I saw on telly or am I going off my head with all these ors around.

Orr did jump with their bloke. Vasko was off getting a Mars bar. Why didn't Vasko and Fontaine swap? Kontaine had the lump and Vasko had the little quick bloke - doesn't make sense

Orr did jump with their bloke. Vasko was off getting a Mars bar. Why didn't Vasko and Fontaine swap? Kontaine had the lump and Vasko had the little quick bloke - doesn't make sense

So unless Mcallister played him on I'm not going barmy,Orr played him on a bit later which would have really put us in it, unless Basso wasn't alert oh Basso oh Basso.

So unless Mcallister played him on I'm not going barmy,Orr played him on a bit later which would have really put us in it, unless Basso wasn't alert oh Basso oh Basso.

Looked like from where i was, Although it's hard to tell for sure from behind the goal, it looked like Mcallister was behind the rest when the stepped up (albeit half heartedly) so without seing it from the side it looked like Mcallister played him on.

Archived