IGNORED

Beckford

CityCiderEd

How about J.Beckford of leeds, 6 foot 2' , is it 16 goals this season, and only mid 20's thought he looked good when we played Scunny, now banging them in for leeds. Strong player, good in the air, and got a bit of pace to boot!

Also about that rumour that leeds are interested in Nobes, I don't want to see him go by any means but if we could get Beckford on a swap sort of deal, maybe worth a shout? Comments please

How about J.Beckford of leeds, 6 foot 2' , is it 16 goals this season, and only mid 20's thought he looked good when we played Scunny, now banging them in for leeds. Strong player, good in the air, and got a bit of pace to boot!

Also about that rumour that leeds are interested in Nobes, I don't want to see him go by any means but if we could get Beckford on a swap sort of deal, maybe worth a shout? Comments please

Thats who i thought we should sign as well but not so sure now..

This is why not:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7188856.stm

if they put a big enough bid in we will see. denying speculation is just bumping the price up and even when Derby are relegated they will still have the parachute payments

I'm not saying they wont have the money, its just the fact Leeds don't need the money, and the fact the player found it funny and disrespected derby on tv so wouldnt think he'd be moving there.

he's not going to leave Leeds for a club like Derby, as wise rightly said, both will be in the championship next season., chances are when Leeds go up this season, they will instantly be pressing for a place in the prem again,

biggest club outside the prem, without a doubt, probably the biggest outside the top 10 in the prem, Beckford isn't going to leave a club like Leeds for a club like Derby let alone a club such as ours.

Beckford is a thug!

Playing ball to Beckford is not conductive to winning Championship football. His playing style is far too primitive and quite frankly he's a numpty acting up as some small time dope pusher.

When we went up to S****horpe he should've been sent off for GBH against Basso. What did our man say? Something like "he must have had evil in his mind" Haha! Adriano has no doubt forgiven him thou :city: gh.

I can see Lee Johnson kicking him in the balls, that would be great!

Wise has built a wall around his team and that siege mentality breeds the sort of fierce loyalty that has them storming league one. Combine that with the fact Derby are dead in the water (even their manager thinks so) and Beckford is being a smart cookie talking down anymove to them. He'll take the glory of staying with his present club and heading up, rather than 6 months of depression and the same level of football next year, and if he is still on form next year his career is no worse off.

I hate Leeds as much as anyone (and I DON'T consider them a 'Big Club'), but they are going to get out of that division and then be top ten Championship next year, no questions. Bates' dodgy accounting and Wise's management will see to that, if nothing else.

Guest RyanBCFC

Beckford would be a quality signing. He has almost on his own got leeds up the table in league 1, I think we should definetly go for it. Strong, Quick, Powerful, Clinical, He's the perfect striker.

He won't come cheap though, but we'll need to spend big and get players like this if we are going to achieve our dream.

Beckford would be a quality signing. He has almost on his own got leeds up the table in league 1, I think we should definetly go for it. Strong, Quick, Powerful, Clinical, He's the perfect striker.

He won't come cheap though, but we'll need to spend big and get players like this if we are going to achieve our dream.

If he wont sign for Derby he definetly wont be signing for us!

Archived