IGNORED

Good Luck Joe

redjar

Young joe edwards broke his leg last night during the youth cup match,then finished the game ! !(fair play)

get well soon and hope your not out for long. :fingerscrossed:

Here, here. He done really well last night. I remember one burst in the first half when he beat about 5 players before having his shot blocked. Looked a very brave and commited full back. Good luck Joe!

Young joe edwards broke his leg last night during the youth cup match,then finished the game ! !(fair play)

get well soon and hope your not out for long. :fingerscrossed:

Admirable, but the medical/coaching staff should have not been allowed him to play on. I said it at the time, and I didn't even know the lads leg was broken. Could have caused a far worse injury, even finished his career. It wouldn't have happened in a 1st team game. Get well soon Joe and well done along with the rest of the lads last night.

Admirable, but the medical/coaching staff should have not been allowed him to play on. I said it at the time, and I didn't even know the lads leg was broken. Could have caused a far worse injury, even finished his career. It wouldn't have happened in a 1st team game. Get well soon Joe and well done along with the rest of the lads last night.

Yea I cant belive that, he looked in such pain last night, Even my girlfriend who Knows about as much on football as a MP knows about telling the truth, said That poor lad looks like he is finished, Why why did we not take him off I don't remember using up all our sub's

Archived