IGNORED

Brooker & Russell @ Cheltenham

old_man_terry

Another Win for Cheltenham last night at Hartlepool, Brooker and Russell played major roles in both goals which Steve Gilliespie scored in a 2-0 win.

more importantly........81 mins from Steve Brooker, slowly but surely he's getting there, couple more weeks and a couple of 90mins under his belt and surely going to be pushing for a 1st team recall.

more importantly........81 mins from Steve Brooker, slowly but surely he's getting there, couple more weeks and a couple of 90mins under his belt and surely going to be pushing for a 1st team recall.

Not unless he starts scoring goals too. After all the defences are better in this league than Cheltenham's.

Guest zider_head
perhaps if there was a thread with the words, "brooker" "cheltenham" or "russell" in the title I would't have posted it.

perhaps I should check EVERY thread in future to make sure the title respresents the contents

idiot

Yeah cause finding this would have been so hard seieng its 4 threads down

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=92252

Whats with the insults too ? No need

When i read it i thought exactly the same. Why give out a hard time to a fellow City fan. The title of the thread he is talking about mentions nothing about Brooker or Russell. I was looking for some news about Brooker and this is the first thread i clicked because his name is in the title of the thread (ironicly). Why would i click on a thread titled City reserves knowing dam well the 2 players mentioned were not currently in a city shirt. I think somebody didnt get enough sleep last night and woke up all grumpy! :disapointed2se:

Archived