IGNORED

Arsenal Out

Guest puddy_bcfc

Guest puddy_bcfc

chelsea 2-1 up asrsenal needing 2 goals in five mintues i think arsenal are now going to go on a losing run in prem as well now :cool:

Really good game, Arsenal were the better team in the first half, Chelsea were better in the second. Chelsea deserved to win that.

Henry subsituted apparently with a bad back - I think a lot of people knew then that it may not be Arsenals night.

Still think they have the Premiership though.

Guest puddy_bcfc
Yes a great game but this is a General City Forum not a general chelsea forum! on the Football Talk section is where you should discuss it
:city: sorry :cool:

Guest Bootylicious

Hehe, this is the demise of ARSEnals season!! :unsure:

Huge congrats to Chelsea though, they fully deserved the win and i hope they go on to win the Cup now.

Cant believe Claudio was crying! Now tell me he should be sacked...... :dunno:

Hehe, this is the demise of ARSEnals season!! :unsure:

Huge congrats to Chelsea though, they fully deserved the win and i hope they go on to win the Cup now.

Cant believe Claudio was crying! Now tell me he should be sacked...... :D

Dear God what a demise. Look like winning the premiership, lost 3 or 4 games in all competitions all season, and were knocked out by a team brimming with world class stars. United have had a shocking season but are lucky enough to have the spotlight off them because of Arsenal's downfall. :dunno:

Archived