IGNORED

Freddy Eastwood

BITW

I know his name has been mentioned before, but Freddy Eastwood cant get a game at wolves. They payed a lot for him so the chances are they wouldnt let him go on the cheap. However, he seems pretty surplus to requirments at the moment so perhaps they wouldnt mind losing out on a bit of money if they were to sell him. He was an un-used sub against s****horpe today.

I take nothing away from our players this season, and accept we were promoted without a real consistant goalscorer, but IMO our strikers don't get as many as they probably should(except maybe byfield). Freddy eastwood has proved he can score goals at this level, and would surely be a worthwhile addition to this squad... 14 goals between our 3 strikers who have played (byfield 8)

Would it be worth making a bid that we consider affordable and that wolves would hopefully consider.

Over to you...

I wouldn't mind one of these wolves,charlton, or sheff utd striker rejects, as I think many just don't get given enough time to prove themselves or aren't suited best to the way the team plays. So I wouldn't mind GJ buying EAstwood and moulding them into our squad.

Guest RyanBCFC

I've been saying him this for ages, he'd be a great signing, he won't come cheap though.

I think we could possibly go for Nathan Tyson at Forest, quick strong powerful scores goals. why not?

Archived