IGNORED

Dirty Palace?

MarcusX

Interesting Stat from todays game.

Palace commited 21 fouls, compared to our 6. Our discipline seems to be improving greatly?

Yes our discipline seems to be pretty good except from the odd few, sounds like there should of been more yellow cards for palace but wasn't there so can't judge..

The Palace fans could be classed as dirty too.

Apparently some of them were trying to stone our coaches.

Who were the fat fifties charging the fish and chip shop and chanting CFS?

I thought football had gone past that - absolutely pathetic - grown men scaring kids

Who were the fat fifties charging the fish and chip shop and chanting CFS?

I thought football had gone past that - absolutely pathetic - grown men scaring kids

CFS :noexpression: = CHIPS FOR SUPPER :winner_third_h4h: SURELY YOU MEAN c.s.f :surrender:

They made the girls dad cry?

English not your strong point obviously (Tip: it is all about the order the words come in)

Point is mate - some retards amongst your fans decide to give it big amongst families enjoying a fish and chip supper on the way home from the game

About time they grew up possibly? Or do you support that sort of behaviour... grown men charging into a queue of peaceful people threatening violence to women and children

I had a high opinion of BCFC before today, wished you well in the Championship, even had a couple of pints with a couple of your supporters before the game, but having seen this bunch of morons invading the Palace section of the Arthur Waite and then trying to attack family groups afterwards, I hope you get relegated as soon as possible and return to the dregs from which you came

I had a high opinion of BCFC before today, wished you well in the Championship, even had a couple of pints with a couple of your supporters before the game, but having seen this bunch of morons invading the Palace section of the Arthur Waite and then trying to attack family groups afterwards, I hope you get relegated as soon as possible and return to the dregs from which you came

Please don't tar us all with the same brush, ive heard reports of your fans trying to stone our coaches on the way home, but it doesnt mean I think all Palace fans are hoolies.

English not your strong point obviously (Tip: it is all about the order the words come in)

Point is mate - some retards amongst your fans decide to give it big amongst families enjoying a fish and chip supper on the way home from the game

About time they grew up possibly? Or do you support that sort of behaviour... grown men charging into a queue of peaceful people threatening violence to women and children

Lighten up mate or **** OFF back to South London where English IS actually the second language. I was only trying to be witty. :innocent06:

Nonetheless, I agree that this sort of behaviour is terrible and should not happen, but what you have to realise is that every football club has this kind of element of people and it is only the minority and not the majority.

BCFC are not immune to this kind of behaviour and I have seen similiar innocents with our supporters as well.

Relax mate.

All clubs have their fair share of idiots and I can assure you 99% of our fans were there to enjoy the game. Are you that naive to think that this kind of thing doesn't go on every now and then, at any club?

Think maybe the lack of segregation led to the bad feelings at the end. (don't think we are used to being so close to home fans!)

See you in Bristol, I will have a pint with you.

Please don't tar us all with the same brush, ive heard reports of your fans trying to stone our coaches on the way home, but it doesnt mean I think all Palace fans are hoolies.

You are right of course, there are idiots all over the place, but the last time we saw that kind of problem at Palace was around twenty years ago with Birmingham - there were a whole group of idiots looking for fights - with middle aged men and kids mostly and if people were throwing stones at the coaches that is what it was about. I don't condone that for a second but it doesn't normally happen at Palace

I have heard that this CSF or whatever are a bit of a problem wherever they go; if you really do get established in the top two divisions they may like to take on board that security and surveillance is a lot more sophisticated, and they won't last long behaving like that.

Middle aged men threatening and screaming at 15 year olds? Give us a break

Relax mate.

...Think maybe the lack of segregation led to the bad feelings at the end. (don't think we are used to being so close to home fans!)

See you in Bristol, I will have a pint with you.

Fair point about the segregation, it was poor management

Anyway, rant over - I'd take you up on the pint but they moved the game to a Friday and I wouldn't make it after work

Maybe in the Premiership next year!

Fair point about the segregation, it was poor management

Anyway, rant over - I'd take you up on the pint but they moved the game to a Friday and I wouldn't make it after work

Maybe in the Premiership next year!

why do we need segregation? its football not prision if fans can only reflect on there teams performance with violence they don't deserve to be a fan off any football club.

I left the ground a bit earlier than I usually do because I didn't want to get caught up in the violence and there were a few Palace waiting obviously for City as I went past the entrance on the way to my coach I was punched in the face by a Palace 'fan' the cops were the other end of the road and the steward on the gate didn't stop him getting back in the ground after he legged it back in. I also managed to collect £1.60 as well so thanks for that went towards my McDonalds on the way home.

Guest red ken 2
Interesting Stat from todays game.

Palace commited 21 fouls, compared to our 6. Our discipline seems to be improving greatly?

The Palace should never be dirty, the Queen must have dozens of servents to cater for these duties. :disapointed2se:

Archived