IGNORED

Craig Mackail-smith

redpole

I think craig could be a striker who would suit us very well. He is a typical Johnson signing, someone from the lower league and someone who has alot of work rate.

The fact that he has pace,holds the ball up and score goals is a added bonus, surely he is worth looking at. Just read about him below and see what you think

Highly-rated forward whose impact at the club since his move from Dagenham and Redbridge has been nothing short of miraculous. In just 13 starts, Mackail-Smith netted eight times and came close to breaking a club record for goals in successive matches. His pace is excellent, his work rate is tremendous and his hold-up play is another notable asset. A partnership with Aaron Mclean is mouth-watering in the fans' eyes.

I think craig could be a striker who would suit us very well. He is a typical Johnson signing, someone from the lower league and someone who has alot of work rate.

The fact that he has pace,holds the ball up and score goals is a added bonus, surely he is worth looking at. Just read about him below and see what you think

Highly-rated forward whose impact at the club since his move from Dagenham and Redbridge has been nothing short of miraculous. In just 13 starts, Mackail-Smith netted eight times and came close to breaking a club record for goals in successive matches. His pace is excellent, his work rate is tremendous and his hold-up play is another notable asset. A partnership with Aaron Mclean is mouth-watering in the fans' eyes.

I'd be happy with both him and Mclean, both excellent players.

It was Mclean that almost broke the record at posh and not mackail-smith. I don't think the chairman would let either of them go cheap, as when Mclean was rumourd to go to charlton for 2mil said wasnt high enough and wouldnt let him go to a championship club. If a prem club came in for him wouldnt stand in his way. Also not like they need the money either as there owner is worth 750mil.

Mclean looked good when seen highlights of him on local news out here, i would rather him over mackail-smith, as clearly knows where the goal is with 18 or 19 league goals this season already. Mclean definatly would be unsignable and probably mackail-smith aswell unles really put in a big offer of at least 2mil or more.

Archived