IGNORED

Vasko/352

The Fat Controller

Dropped today or injured?

Think he could be a very effective defender alongside a leader. I don't know.... maybe someone like Carey?

Would a 3-5-2 work away from home?

BWilson and Mcallister as Wingbacks

Elliot, Johnson and Carle in the same midfield

Two up front.

??

I was disappointed Vasko didn't play today. I think he's much better than McCombe with the ball at his feet and uses the ball more intelligently.

I would very much like to see how Vasko does when partnered with Carey.

Cant think of any.

Does that neccessarily mean it couldnt work?

Well given the fact that no team play it currently or the fact that there hasnt been a team that has ever succesfully played it, i would say it probably doesnt work, noone plays the WM formation now either. We possibly need to play 442 at some point, when we find a strike partnership.

Dropped today or injured?

Think he could be a very effective defender alongside a leader. I don't know.... maybe someone like Carey?

Would a 3-5-2 work away from home?

BWilson and Mcallister as Wingbacks

Elliot, Johnson and Carle in the same midfield

Two up front.

??

Blimey, that has to be one of the worst suggested formations i have heard of, with the current players we have at our disposal :noexpression:

Blimey, that has to be one of the worst suggested formations i have heard of, with the current players we have at our disposal :noexpression:

Very constructive.

Why is it the worst? We're not scoring, and we are conceding. Two up front should give us more ball retention. Three in the middle should win more possession, three at the back should make us more solid.

The obvious major downside is not playing two wingers.

Archived