IGNORED

Flights

Rocky

Anyone recommend any particular travel agent/website for flights to Australia? got a wedding later this year in Adelaide, although planning to fly to Perth for a week or so first then get an internal flight to Adelaide.

Already submitted my enquiry to Trailfinders but thought it might be worth asking for advice on a public forum!

Only flights needed as accomodation will be free :englandsmile4wf:

Any tips/help would be very welcome!

I go through STA Travel when I fly to New Zealand. They have also have a shop on Gloucs Rd and can be helpful.

They underwrite some good budget airlines, I flew to NZ for £580 return with some arab airline which was a barrel of laughs!

Also try Qantas Airlines direct who can be quite good. (also very good for internal flights in Oz)

You can get an instant quote online for both of these. Good luck mate.

personally I always find trailfinders are very good, got a shop on corn street next to walkabout, booked my flights there when I went to Oz a few years back,

also booked some flights for june to america at start of this year and on friday I made a change to the flights because I'm staying out there longer and they made the amended quite easily AND CHEAPLY, also have shops all over the world and you can get all your order details online.

worked out that i'm paying £20 more than the best quote I could find on the web, however for that price, I also have a fortnights hire car

Archived