IGNORED

Parking/trains All Things To Qpr [merged]

Enoch

A short walk away is street parking but there is a lot of permit parking so be careful. Last time I managed to park just around the corner from the ground but I did arrive at around 11.30am.

MM

Thanks.. is there any car parks or park and rides?

Never been to QPR before, does anyone know what the parking is like there?

why not park at osterley station near heathrow for 2 quid then gat train rest of way( tube to shephards bush) less hassle than driving right in to centre and cheaper ive done both.unless of course your not coming from m4 !

park at osterley station near heathrow 2 quid on a saturday,train right into the city bout 5 quid all day(depending what zones u want) no probs at all did it saturday to palace recommend it hass;e free better than driving into centre

thanks Zidereddy. From the M4 is Osterley Station easy to find? Do I head off when I see signs for Heathrow Airport?

Thanks again.

thanks Zidereddy. From the M4 is Osterley Station easy to find? Do I head off when I see signs for Heathrow Airport?

Thanks again.

Jnc 3 M4, go down the A312 for about a mile then take a right at the roundabout onto the a4. Carry on that for 2 miles and Osterley is on your right and the car park is just past the entrance.

why not park at osterley station near heathrow for 2 quid then gat train rest of way( tube to shephards bush) less hassle than driving right in to centre and cheaper ive done both.unless of course your not coming from m4 !

Or try parking at Ealing (off the M4) and tale the tube in. If you don't mond parking a 5/10 min walk away from Ealing Central you will find residential parking in the area.

Free parking near West Ruislip Tube Station which is on the Central line, only 20minutes to White City.

Take one junction round the M25 (towards Watford) then take M40 towards London.

This becomes the A40 and turn off at Hillingdon Circus, take left at lights - Go past Hillingdon tube (wrong line) for just over a mile - West Ruislip is on your right when the road rises over a bridge. Parking is in side street just before bridge. Or pay and display in station car park.

Jnc 3 M4, go down the A312 for about a mile then take a right at the roundabout onto the a4. Carry on that for 2 miles and Osterley is on your right and the car park is just past the entrance.

Osterley is the Piccadily line isnt it?

If so where would you suggest getting off now the Hammersmith & City line is closed?

I'm thinking of parking at Ealing Broadway and getting the Central Line straight into White City

Or try parking at Ealing (off the M4) and tale the tube in. If you don't mond parking a 5/10 min walk away from Ealing Central you will find residential parking in the area.

Thats what we are doing..Finding a parking space at Ealing then tube the rest of the way..Alot easier and probably cheaper!

Archived