IGNORED

Myrie Williams

mightyreds89

Getting rave reviews at Tranmere and I always thought he looked like raw potential.... Surely worth us getting him back and using him off of the bench for 20-30 mins? Lively, quick and will create space????

Thought he played well last year in both of the Coventry matches!

Was thinking the same thing! He could be that fast striker everyone wants! Has never really been used as a striker in the first team! But I'm sure thats where he got his rep playing in the youths and reserves! would be good to see him come on for the last 15 as a striker!

Guest ashtonyate
Getting rave reviews at Tranmere and I always thought he looked like raw potential.... Surely worth us getting him back and using him off of the bench for 20-30 mins? Lively, quick and will create space????

Thought he played well last year in both of the Coventry matches!

Never mind getting him back we want Brooker back even if he if not fully fit he better than what we got

Guest mesa boogie

Looked ok against us the other week, was Tranmeres best player when we payed them but that's not saying much. I doubt he could step up going on how he played.

Speaking to a Tranmere supporting mate, JMW's been their best player since he's gone there. (though given their recent form - Saturday's win at Millwall aside - maybe that's not that hard.)

Especially given their recent results include getting beaten 2-0 at home to the sag heads...not something to hold your head up about.

Personally, I never saw him as a striker, he's a left winger, and we already have a pretty good one of those. I think he's good back-up for McIndoe, though, but still needs to learn a lot.

He will have gained a lot of experience this season playing regularly in League One. Hopefully he'll be back with us for next year and can show us what he can do during pre-season. Wouldn't like to see him move out of the club without being given a proper chance to show if he's good enough for the Championship. He was a bit inconsistant last season but then again, so were a few of the other players who are playing regularly for us this time round.

Archived