IGNORED

Trialists...

Ray White

I had a look at some of the lads on Champ Manager 03/04 and was rather pleased with what i saw. Gillespie is quick and a good finisher, Lucas is Australian and is also good at finishing.

The rest are fairly average and dont look to be of any use to us considering what we already have.

I know that it is only a computer game but i'm sure those who have played on it will agree it is incredibly accurate and so what i have found outshould be near enough true.

Champ man is an opinion of someone else on how good they think the player is. This does not mean they are good enough for us. I rememeber Pinamonte being amazing on it in the 2nd division a few seasons back but look where he is now?

Guest Cyprus_Red
Champ man is an opinion of someone else on how good they think the player is. This does not mean they are good enough for us. I rememeber Pinamonte being amazing on it in the 2nd division a few seasons back but look where he is now?
where is pinamorte?? :cool::city::laugh:

• Admin
If that was the Case, Kim Kallstrom would be one of the best in the World.
Apparently he's well on his way to becoming the great player that he becomes on CM actually. I believe he is already involved in the Swedish national squad and is likely to be joining Milan in the Summer. Remember that he's still a young'un in real life.

I remember a few versions ago Zlatan Ibrahimovich was always the guy to go for, now he's Ajax's main striker and predicted to be one of the stars of Euro2004.

Apparently he's well on his way to becoming the great player that he becomes on CM actually. I believe he is already involved in the Swedish national squad and is likely to be joining Milan in the Summer. Remember that he's still a young'un in real life.

I remember a few versions ago Zlatan Ibrahimovich was always the guy to go for, now he's Ajax's main striker and predicted to be one of the stars of Euro2004.

Heh, Too be fair mate, he was awesome against England the other Day. I Doubt he will be going to Milan, he has Only been at Rennes for about 4 months. Ibrahimovich has really impressed me. Also linked well with Kallstrom against us to Score and scored a belter against United in Pre Season.

Archived