IGNORED

Shhhhhhhhh...

mozo

Yessir has PMed me, but keep it quiet.

The new striker is a relatively unknown marksman by the name of Chas Cabbage (he's French, it's pronounced Cab-ahj). He is 23 and has a career goals to games to goals ratio of 1:3-7.

I don't know much about him but got this from Wikipaedophile:

Chas Cabbage was born in Badinage, France on 17 March 1984. His football career began with the local non-league side before being shipped off to Manchester United as a promising 16 year old. He made little progress, boss Alex Ferguson citing Cabbage's 'feminine legs' as the primary reason. At the 2002 Premiership exit trials, Cabbage was cruelly overlooked by scouts who were favouring prospects with better haircuts and jewellery. Cabbage was signed by Irish side Raverdince Rovers that summer where in his first season he broke all Irish goalscoring records by notching seven in a season. During the 06/07 season Glasgow Celtic signed Chas Cabbage for an undisclosed three-figure sum, however he has been largely ignored by Gordon Strachen and has found himself the eighth choice forward in the Celtic reserves.

Gary Johnson, reknowned for his signing of strikers in their prime is reportedly keen to give Cabbage his big break in English football.

On YouTube you can find a video of Cabbage eating porridge with Gordon Strachen, Cabbage is the one with the twitch.

Anyone rate him?

Hows the deranged spiritual guru lark going these days Moze? Well by the looks.

Love to Trevor.

Uncle Rog...

Oh you know, pear cider, orgies, pear cider...same old.

Rog, as a connected member of the footballing community can you confirm the signing of Cabbage? Will there be an interview?

Well my connections tell me he is good with his head.

Cabbage.

Head.

See what I did there?

No really, did you?

Bloody bananas, you two are a prize pear from the same pod . We've had enough vegetables over the ears and a few fruit cakes . I thought he was a swede or was he a kiwi ? :banana:

Peas been playing in Iceland or Brazil for peanuts but his current situation means he's in the market .

Berry grapeful for your thoughts .

See you tater . :farmer:

Archived