IGNORED

No Announcement Today Then?

cheese

So, is that it? No chance of an announcement now I suppose. So maybe I can log off and go to bed - the missus is waiting!! :noexpression:

C

why don't you get citys txt service that way everyones happy you wont miss a thing even if your not online and you keep the missus happy that way ;)

why don't you get citys txt service that way everyones happy you wont miss a thing even if your not online and you keep the missus happy that way ;)

I wish - I work from home and there's no mobile signal here - so I'd have to spend my day somewhere else!!

There again......... get some BCFC mates and you'd get the hot news way before the city txt

In short it's not what you think you know but it's what trusted BFBC sources know and may share with you ?

Network.......... you know it makes sense :)

But don't ask me............ I only know Jack....... but I have some good BCFC mates and they are not often wrong

So, is that it? No chance of an announcement now I suppose. So maybe I can log off and go to bed - the missus is waiting!! :noexpression:

C

You sure cannot go to bed. You have the first shift through the night - 11pm-7am. Anything gets announced on the OS you put it on here tout suite.

I'll take the second shift 7am-3pm. OK?

this is stupid I'm in the middle of represenyting 800 people through a company takeover.

possable redutencies. and all i can think of is who we are going to sign and when

don't worry you`ll grow out of it.

That's mighty impressive or, ummm, a little sad. :surrender:

Take your pick. :city:

PS Nothing to report on my shift.

Neither I'm afraid - my youngest son (4), was up on the big white telephone and, after clearing up the stuff from the carpet, I decided to take the opportunity to make it look as though I had been waiting for news all night. On second thoughts - maybe that was sad!

Neither I'm afraid - my youngest son (4), was up on the big white telephone and, after clearing up the stuff from the carpet, I decided to take the opportunity to make it look as though I had been waiting for news all night. On second thoughts - maybe that was sad!

Not sad - you can tell him I'm getting pretty nervous about this big signing too!

Seriously, I hope he gets well soon.

Archived