IGNORED

Swindle Balloon Festival

midland red

interesting idea but would welcome any input. at the final whistle on saturday when we have all three points in our back pockets, we could inflate our marigolds and have a mini balloon fiesta, in the view that we wont need them again till next season when we will surely have another ym day.

yours frantically blowing midland red.

:cool::city::laugh::laugh::laugh::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D:D

Now just hold on there Midland Red.

I have not gone to the expense of purchasing YMs for the pleasure of just one game. The fact that we have now used them on teo prior occaisions illustrates this.

I reckon we have Luton and Barnesley away at least not ot mention home games.

The impressive element of all this will be by that time the gloves will have matured (by wear of ecatatic clapping) to the finger less variety.

As modelled by Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson, Alvin Stardust, etc

Long live the Marigold revolution!

:dunno::D:D:unsure::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

Guest tonyinyate
:unsure: I work for a manufacturer of rubber gloves - what about me having a word with the boss and see if I can get some "samples" of yellow gloves. Maybe we could sponser the whole thing!!!

Since you asked for opinions, here's mine!

We are all wearing 1 right glove (more hygenic!) I believe.

This should leave us all with a spare left glove, unless purchased from car boot sale

Why not inflate them for 3 o' clock? Reasons :-

good spectacle when team runs out

you don't miss any of the game whilst sorting (trust me from my Port Vale and QPR experiences; you cannot hold and tie yourself!)

majority of Swindon fans will be there to witness it (be fair, 4:45 how many will remain?)

you can hit your mates upside the head from 2:30 until 2:59!

Archived