IGNORED

Kevin Betsy !

LouieDane

So Sproule isn't playing today, why not go with Betsy?? I don't think he has played at all lin the league this year and so he's bound to want to seize his chance, he is reasonably quick, never loses the ball, gives us width, can cross more accurately than any other right winger we have and he actually looks like he is going to take his man on sometimes!

I know he hasn't played much first team football lately but I think he deserves his chance, and although Wilson played decently a few weeks ago when Mcindoe was out I still think that Betsy is a better attacking player than him. So in a game where we really should be looking to win, I think Betsy should play before him. Or we could play Murray? but his brilliance is becoming all to rare these days, and against Middlesborough, well, he literally did almost nothing.

I think people are far too quick to forget that we even have Kevin Betsy, or at least forget that the journalist who does away games sometimes is also a very good player. We wouldn't have got promoted without him last year and I think he deserves his chance today, and should at least be on the bench

Guest ashtonyate
Betsy should be sold to raise money, he was poor in league one, why would we birng in someone who hasnt played all season?!

I like Betsy he was never given a chance here pity Jevon was not given a chance this year yet some make the bench week in and week out I suppose its how much you cost

So Sproule isn't playing today, why not go with Betsy?? I don't think he has played at all lin the league this year and so he's bound to want to seize his chance, he is reasonably quick, never loses the ball, gives us width, can cross more accurately than any other right winger we have and he actually looks like he is going to take his man on sometimes!

I know he hasn't played much first team football lately but I think he deserves his chance, and although Wilson played decently a few weeks ago when Mcindoe was out I still think that Betsy is a better attacking player than him. So in a game where we really should be looking to win, I think Betsy should play before him. Or we could play Murray? but his brilliance is becoming all to rare these days, and against Middlesborough, well, he literally did almost nothing.

I think people are far too quick to forget that we even have Kevin Betsy, or at least forget that the journalist who does away games sometimes is also a very good player. We wouldn't have got promoted without him last year and I think he deserves his chance today, and should at least be on the bench

None

You appear to have confused Kevin Betsy with someone else.

I'd certainly play Betsy.

Behind Murray, Wilson, Weale or Alan Walsh.

Why does everyone say he is so bad when you heven't seen him play for over 6 months?? people are far too harsh on him IMO

I don't think anyone can argue that he doesn't at least deserve a chance having done well at Yeovil (so my mate who has season ticket there says) and having been so consistant last campaign

Why does everyone say he is so bad when you heven't seen him play for over 6 months?? people are far too harsh on him IMO

I don't think anyone can argue that he doesn't at least deserve a chance having done well at Yeovil (so my mate who has season ticket there says) and having been so consistant last campaign

So well last campaign?? He was a poor mans Cotterill. Only beat his man once in every 3 or 4 attempts, couldnt cross for toffee and rarely helped back defending....

Are you his mate or something??

He was certainly consistent.

Whether or not he was any good is a matter for debate.

Archived