IGNORED

Drum

harrisonBCFC

the city fans where very quite today despite winning, though the blackpool fans where fantastic. the loudest away support we have had all season, louder than southampton who had almost 3,000 fans there, blackpool had bout 500 or something like that.

anyway there drummer was amazing, even with the gate singing together we could not outlouden it. really created a good atmosphere for them. after hearing the drum all game we have to get 1. give it to someone that goes home and away and is willing to do it or something like that, would really go down well in the gateanyway what do u think the chances of us getting one are or what can we do about getting one.

i think that the club should chip in and buy the fans 1. i will try to get in touch with the club.

:englandsmile4wf:

the city fans where very quite today despite winning, though the blackpool fans where fantastic. the loudest away support we have had all season, louder than southampton who had almost 3,000 fans there, blackpool had bout 500 or something like that.

anyway there drummer was amazing, even with the gate singing together we could not outlouden it. really created a good atmosphere for them. after hearing the drum all game we have to get 1. give it to someone that goes home and away and is willing to do it or something like that, would really go down well in the gateanyway what do u think the chances of us getting one are or what can we do about getting one.

i think that the club should chip in and buy the fans 1. i will try to get in touch with the club.

Good way to drum up a noise me thinks . There was one at times last year that banged on now and again but not to the extent the Seasiders one does .

Don't be ridiculous; I've heard airhorns, and they're far far louder, think how much noise we could make with those...

Then again if our club really loved us, then Steve would dig into his pocket, and buy us one of those jet turbines...have you heard the noise one of those things makes? We could be the best fans in the whole country!

Guest ashtonyate

They should not allow drums in grounds it was making my head ache coupled with our performance in the second half I could easily gone home after a hour

Guest ashtonyate
Part Timer ashtonyate! ;) Even thinking of going home!

I know that ever game cannot be pretty but city are starting a pattern and its not nice to watch if results are the only criteria for you great but I like to be entertained which is not happening at the moment

Try getting one into the City part of the East End and see what happens. I think not, it would be an offensive weapon.

Actually I thought the East Enders fought back well against the drum and our support was pretty good, especially towards the end when we were under pressure. Come on You Reds from 3 sides of the ground was pretty loud from where I was sitting.

:city:

Are you serious did they sing? All you could hear was the drum no singing....! Always think that if you have a frum you cannot here the singing... please no one bring a drum to the Gate!

Exactly what I thought. I didn't hear them sing at all. Anyone can bang a drum for 90mins. It got ****in annoying after about an hour though.

As for City, what do yo expect? I cant be bothered to try and sing anymore. Fed up of all the stares. However, i'd probably stare at some crazy bloke singing on his own amongst 5,000 (practicly dead) dolman stand fans.

Nevertheless, i thought we made a bit of noise. Shame we saved it until the 90th minute!.

I know that ever game cannot be pretty but city are starting a pattern and its not nice to watch if results are the only criteria for you great but I like to be entertained which is not happening at the moment

So you want to be at the top of the Championship and entertained all the time? You don't ask much!

We could do with a striker but really I'd take three points at home over total football every time.

Didn't you leave in a huff a while back and set up your own website???

God, it must have been crap for you to come back. But it seems you are still a miserable, glass half empty kind of fella.

I'm so glad i don't have to sit near you.

Are you serious did they sing? All you could hear was the drum no singing....! Always think that if you have a frum you cannot here the singing... please no one bring a drum to the Gate!

spot on mate, all you could hear from them was that f....in drum, pretty pathetic really, bang bang bang (bit like Baldriks poem German Guns)

KEEP ASHTON DRUM FREE!

Taking the P1ss?

The drum ruined the game for me, it drowned our noise out at times and it might have drowned them out, cos I never heard them sing.

They should stick their drum where the sun don't shine..........

Sorry but I have to agree with Harrison. I thought their fans were absolutely magnificent and a credit, especially when it appeared to be one of the lowest away followings that we have seen at the Gate this season - Not surprising considering the distance? They sang for most of the game, EVEN when they went 1 down. And the drummer was very good - something tells me with the beat he/she kept they may not just do it on match days. ABSOLUTELY FAIR PLAY TO THEM.

don't post on here often yate but your negativity and moaning is starting to piss me off mate, support the side or get lost pal

Guest ashtonyate
Didn't you leave in a huff a while back and set up your own website???

God, it must have been crap for you to come back. But it seems you are still a miserable, glass half empty kind of fella.

I'm so glad i don't have to sit near you.

No I was banned for saying what a crap buy Trundle was where i led other follow

Archived