IGNORED

The Tinker Man Cometh ?

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

After the fine performance last Saturday versus QPR , will Mr Wilson be selecting the same team against Swindle ? Or will he not be able to contain himself and do a little tinkering ? Can we expect Tony Rougier or Darren Caskey to play a role ?

If Tommy plays and he gets booked , will he pick up a suspension ? Will DW select the team with half an eye on Tuesday's game against Plymouth ?

This is bl00dy exciting - 6 games to go , 18 points to play for . I do n't reckon we can afford to drop more than 3 points , if we are to earn automatic promotion.Or it's the dreaded play-offs again.

Caldicot Red.

Guest STFCDude

You'd better win your last 5 games then cos you'll be dropping 3 points on Saturday.....

:unsure::dunno::D:D as we wave goodbye to you and get promoted to the 1st Division

SWINDON FOREVER!!!

Guest comeonyoureds
You'd better win your last 5 games then cos you'll be dropping 3 points on Saturday.....

:unsure::dunno::D:D as we wave goodbye to you and get promoted to the 1st Division

SWINDON FOREVER!!!

Whatever then, you need to lay off the :Cool27:

7 goals conceded in your last 2 games, going up with that excuse for a defence?! i think not!

Guest Cyprus_Red

SWINDON FOREVER!!!

mate u are funny.

the chance of that happening is about the chance of swindon beating us on sat. very unlikely.

Bring on the swindon!!!!!

king=arrogant ****

Can't see any changes myself provided Tinman is fit.

Caskey looked nowhere near fit enough yesterday to start a league match, though may be on the bench.

We have a lot of players now but I expect Danny to go with last week's side unless injuries force a change.

I'm sure I read somewhere that bookings don't count for suspensions any more this late in the season.

Whatever the other plusses and minuses of the team that played Saturday, they definitely had two things going for them.

1. They killed the "bottlers" tag stone dead.

2. They looked physically strong and very tight as a unit.

They will need both of these qualities on Saturday, and DW loves his teams like this so I can't see any change.

Guest wes04
Do yuo think Roberts can last 90 mins? He looked shattered near the end of the QPR game, but fair play he ran his socks off. Who would you bring on for Roberts once he's run out of juices?

miller if we are winning or lita if we are not

miller if we are winning or lita if we are not

Lita seems out of favour, can't even get on the bench which I for one think is a massive mistake, the lad starts getting into the side then gets shoved down the pecking order when he has done nothing wrong! I think that was a mistake and will of knocked his confidence big time. If I was Lita i'd up and head somewhere else, Danny seems to change his mind about him every couple of weeks!

Archived