IGNORED

Promotion Targets

Red 66

Firstly, well done to City achieving 51 POINTS surely enough to avoid the drop !

Now for the next points target to gain a place in the play-offs. I think 75pts will be enough ! (win our last 8 home games and play-offs it is !)

Finally to seal promotion in the top 2 I think 85pts will be enough ! (win home games and draw our away games and the Premiership look out !)

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!

Firstly, well done to City achieving 51 POINTS surely enough to avoid the drop !

Now for the next points target to gain a place in the play-offs. I think 75pts will be enough ! (win our last 8 home games and play-offs it is !)

Finally to seal promotion in the top 2 I think 85pts will be enough ! (win home games and draw our away games and the Premiership look out !)

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!

No pressure. Just look at the next match and the three points. We are underdogs and being that is our biggest advantage.

West Brom last year was dodgey in the last two months they lost a lot and won the odd game. So they may slip up but the way they are playing its unlikely.

Watford weakened after the loss of their best striker, been inconsistent as of late, for me not as strong as they were at the beginning might slip up in the coming games.

Stoke good side, consistent probably for me our main rival for a top two finish.

Crystal Palace, been brilliant since Warnock took over and hopefully they won't keep that momentum up. But if they will be top six, but top two might be a bit above them...but who knows if they keep winning match after match.

Charlton/Ipswich/Burnely, all inconsistent teams, can be great, can be rubbish so can't see them doing much other than fighting it out for the final promotion spot.

-----

So its going to be kinda tight come the end of the season, but if we go on as we have done most of this season we'll probably get top two. I can't see Watford hanging in there to be honest. Stoke are likely contenders and Palace are an outside chance. The others below them like Wolves and co are like Charlton, Ipswich and Burnley way too inconsistent. So overall I fancy our chances but as far as I can tell I think anywhere between 80 and 100 points will win the league and be top two. But it depends really if the other teams peak late on, but right now I'd fancy our chances of taking Watford down, Charlton down, Ipswich and Burnley. I'd be confident to an extent at Palace, Stoke would be tougher and WBA would be very hard. But still the season is tight but we should finish top two...unless we start to flop then making sure we got playoffs would be key.

Archived