IGNORED

From The Saggy Forum

City since 64

Exactly what me and my bro thought, Coles had an immense match! I can't think of a single time that he was beaten by a Barnet player. They must have been getting pretty sick of him by the end of the match! He definitely goes for the "if in doubt get it out" tactic, I lost count the amount of balls he booted out of the ground!

Well made me larf, nothing better to do this morning........

Mesa, it's the context.

Danny Coles is a guy who for us kept Earnshaw completely in his pocket for every game we played against Cardiff and yet your lot are chuffed because he booted the ball into the stands a few times and gave away a pen against Barnet.

It's quite funny really when you've seen what he was once capable of and has now been reduced to.

Guest mesa boogie
Mesa, it's the context.

Danny Coles is a guy who for us kept Earnshaw completely in his pocket for every game we played against Cardiff and yet your lot are chuffed because he booted the ball into the stands a few times and gave away a pen against Barnet.

It's quite funny really when you've seen what he was once capable of and has now been reduced to.

The comment was originally from one of our Spotty Yoof. I think it was a bit unfair on Danny he's been improving every game and his distribution is a hell of alot better than Steve Elliotts. I think he'll be a great signing for us and adds a bit of experience to our back line.

The comment was originally from one of our Spotty Yoof. I think it was a bit unfair on Danny he's been improving every game and his distribution is a hell of alot better than Steve Elliotts. I think he'll be a great signing for us and adds a bit of experience to our back line.

He probably will be a very good signing for you, it's just that if he'd knuckled down and stopped being a pisshead instead of giving it the big "I AM" he could have been playing at a higher level.

Guest mesa boogie
He probably will be a very good signing for you, it's just that if he'd knuckled down and stopped being a pisshead instead of giving it the big "I AM" he could have been playing at a higher level.

Every club has had their players like that, you only have to look at Simon Bryant with us. I think you had an era under Danny Wilson when city had a massive drinking culture and we had it under Greydoom. Luckily both clubs now have great management teams now and don't tollerate it.

Guest mesa boogie
I guess it's the closest they'll ever get to us, our rejects!

Yes, we're completely in awe of your club and it's greatness. It's nothing to do with have knowledge of other local players through local media.

Guest mesa boogie
No we just look at your league position and laugh! Coles was always known as put the ball in row Z. Arrogant and bigheaded and so glad when he went.

Well I'm happy we've got him, so what's the problem?

Danny Coles without doubt could get into our back line alongside Louis Carey

I'm glad you're not managing the club. I'd put Fontaine, McCombe and Vasko in front of him easily.

Archived