IGNORED

Awaiting The Return

redredrobin1

This may sound a little narrow but i think that some of our bad performances this month have been because of louis' abscence. When he is in our side we really battle hard and create chances (against West brom and Burnley[home]). I genuinely believe that when he finally gets back into first team action (providing the others don't get injured) we could well start beating teams convincingly, and go onto premiership glory. I could be wrong but i just feel captain Carey adds that essential Bristol City spirit to finish off teams, so in theory, i don't think we need another strikeer. we have Carey.

This may sound a little narrow but i think that some of our bad performances this month have been because of louis' abscence. When he is in our side we really battle hard and create chances (against West brom and Burnley[home]). I genuinely believe that when he finally gets back into first team action (providing the others don't get injured) we could well start beating teams convincingly, and go onto premiership glory. I could be wrong but i just feel captain Carey adds that essential Bristol City spirit to finish off teams, so in theory, i don't think we need another strikeer. we have Carey.

Well not sure we will start beating teams convincingly because you might argue we aernt taking enough chances. HEll, as long as we are winning i couldnt care less. But yeh we are certainly a different team without carey

Archived