IGNORED

A Striker I Would Love To See Wear The Shirt

Red Finesse

Purely paper talk but i read in the paper Calderwood is preparing an offer for out of favour Leicester Striker Matty Fryatt.

Fantastic player who is proven at this level.

If forest might be in with a shout then who knows???

Merely pie in the sky, just wanted to get the thoughts of a few of my fellow supporters.

Sorry Gary...

Purely paper talk but i read in the paper Calderwood is preparing an offer for out of favour Leicester Striker Matty Fryatt.

Merely pie in the sky, just wanted to get the thoughts of a few of my fellow supporters.

Sorry Gary...

Would prefer Tyson from Forest!

Sorry Gary...

How is he proven at this level when he's only been here a couple of seasons?

Hardly prolific either in this Div either.

Sorry Gary...

Don't know about his attitude but a skilfull player. A bit Tysonlike to - tried knock out Fontaine ; )

fantastic player for walsall with a great goal record,

he started very well at Leicester when he moved their in the jan transfer window, but in the 18months since he hasn't reproduced it for leicester yet, but considering their turn over of managers and the amounts of injury problems he's had since joining and their overall form in that time., it's hardly suprising he hasn't performed.

At 21 years old, with the right players around him and a decent manager in Johnson working with him, he could be a VERY good signing.

to be honest.....one of the most sensible and realistic mentions on here this month?

A couple of years back when he was in league one I would've said yes but since seeing him in the championship... no. Hasn't lived up to expectations at all.

did well for Walsall and started VERY WELL at Leicester, very good player since his intial spell he's had a few injurys since, which have cleared up, plus with 8 managers over 2 years no one is going to perform well.

Be a VERY GOOD signing I reckon? but doubt Holloway will be keen on letting him go.

Archived