IGNORED

Riordan

loudred4ever

In an interview on Sky Sports News Gordon Strachan said that no-one had come any where near his valuation of Rirordan and that as far as he was concerned that was the end of the matter. He played for Celtic last week and if he continues to perform he will be in the side next week too.

I can't find the actual footage but here is the report from Sky dated 25th January.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3078397,00.html

I know that it may seem to have been a move by Strachan to attract interest in his player, but if you see him in the interview (someone may track down the clip) Strachan is in typical bullish mood as if the whole world has caused him offence. He says no-one has come close and as far as he is concerned Riordan is a Celtic player.

Whether we did / did not speak to Derek Riordan and did / did not make an offer the deal is now off and, in the words of Gordon Strachan, "That is the end of it". I think Strachan is as bored of the situation as I am.

thats what top strikers go for these days and he's might not had played much this season but celtic are not going to sell him on the cheap. like i said 2-3m going by the leon best bid

at least 1m and up it is celtic

£1million would secure him.

Archived