IGNORED

Help! Qpr

devonrobin

Ive been trying to work out where to park on the outskurts of london.so i can then get the train and then tube in but i cant make head nor tail of the info online.

i think its the country bumkin in me. :farmer:

if some nice kind sole could post the best way to do this i would be very gratefull. :pray:

thanx in advance

We parked at Richmond for the Palarse game, big car park on the main road in. Think were doing the same for QPR.

one problem with that area is that its very close to twicanham and england play wales on sat.id rather try and stay on the m4 area it should avode most of thr rugby then

We parked at Richmond for the Palarse game, big car park on the main road in. Think were doing the same for QPR.

Thats what I recommended to all... if you picked up that advise and found it useful I am pleased.. Safe, clean, not quite where you want it to be but ticks most of the boxes. The other option is to drive to hammersmith... easier for qpr and park in the multi storey opposite the tube station... tricky getting into it as its on a roundabout and if you miss the turn you gotta go around again and that takes about 5 mins with all the lights on it. but another option.

I will ask a qpr mate to give me another option and report back later in the week. the same mate who bet me 50 quid they would end up higher... without tempting fate that looks like a home banker now.

We are driving to either northolt or west ruislip having a beer there then tube into shepards bush on central line stops at white city first then onto shepards bush , where we will prob go into either walkabout or o neils

Tin, do you want to do this? We'll have to check that we can get our mini bus in ok before hand though!

I am going the same way as I always have (as in One team fanzine - via M25/A40) and park in BBC overflow carpark on Wood lane (20feet from White city tube and about 5mins walk to either the "green" with all its drinking establishments or the Springbok on South Africa road - much better than messing about with all that stinking smelly tube crap - had enough of that with Palarse)

Must admit though - White city tube station should be very interesting after the game . :unsure:

I am going the same way as I always have (as in One team fanzine - via M25/A40) and park in BBC overflow carpark on Wood lane (20feet from White city tube and about 5mins walk to either the "green" with all its drinking establishments or the Springbok on South Africa road - much better than messing about with all that stinking smelly tube crap - had enough of that with Palarse)

Must admit though - White city tube station should be very interesting after the game . :unsure:

difference is this time if you come in via the north of london well north west you will pick up the central line and its a direct tube in, understand what u mean about palarse though change here there and everywhere 20 mins max on tube from northolt, just gives us the chance to have a nice quiet early beer away from the hustle and bustle around shepards bush green which i think will be bumping , what other pubs are there apart from the 2 on the green and the springbok , i know there are a few about but arnt they all designated home pubs, also any to avoid, mind you we were meant to avoid pubs in wolverhampton and forest , yes you guessed it 11am full of city , RED ARMY

Tin, do you want to do this? We'll have to check that we can get our mini bus in ok before hand though!

May as well drive! I can see a litlle race coming on here. 0738 and Arny's wagon or Tin's and PRed's minbus! Last one to Northolt has to by the round! Game?

I'm up for it!

I'm at work in avonmouth till 9.15 then quick shower at work the were off , will give you more info on pub and parking around there before friday like i said i have a mate up there whos going to do a little surveliance for me , then on the way back it could be a stand off at the kebab van

I'm at work in avonmouth till 9.15 then quick shower at work the were off , will give you more info on pub and parking around there before friday like i said i have a mate up there whos going to do a little surveliance for me , then on the way back it could be a stand off at the kebab van

We've got to pick the minibus up in WSM early doors then do the first pick up outside the Lion in Portishead at 9am, Shirehampton 9.15am, City Centre 9.30am, Swindon 10am so the chances are you'll beat us up there despite that shower I'd have thought!

We've got to pick the minibus up in WSM early doors then do the first pick up outside the Lion in Portishead at 9am, Shirehampton 9.15am, City Centre 9.30am, Swindon 10am so the chances are you'll beat us up there despite that shower I'd have thought!

bloody hell sounds like x354 blagdon country bus

bloody hell sounds like x354 blagdon country bus

Haha, you're not far wrong there!

Luckily, nine of us are getting on in BS20, the Shire stop's on the Portway (well, almost) and the City Centre stop should be near the M32 though yet to be confirmed. Be a good craic though of that there is no doubt!

Archived