IGNORED

Nicky Maynard

Bris Red

He would be a great sighning young fast and he was awsome last season with varney at crewe.

Varney has gone on to do well for charlton so why not maynard for us thoughts??

Nicky Maynard is the sort of player we should be looking to sign, young, fast, can hold the ball up and seems to have a good attitude. The only trouble is he is EXTREMELY injury prone plus Crewe would never sell to us as Dario Gradi hates BCFC.

BCAGFC

Nicky Maynard is the sort of player we should be looking to sign, young, fast, can hold the ball up and seems to have a good attitude. The only trouble is he is EXTREMELY injury prone plus Crewe would never sell to us as Dario Gradi hates BCFC.

BCAGFC

I hardly think when someone breaks his leg renders him injury prone. He's had one semi-serious injury in his career to to date and otherwise had a clean bill of health. He would be a superb signing for City and should be exactly the sort of player we're looking to sign. Young, fast, strong, goalscorer with the potential to go further in the game. I'd love to see him down here.

Good shout. Interesting one, the type of striker we currently don't have, hangs off the shoulder of the last man and looks to get in behind. Young and very pacey. Would be abit of a gamble but a gamble worth taking in my opinion.

Archived