IGNORED

Tamus Vasko - Distribution V Blackpool

brady bunch

I know there has been the odd mention of it in the match reports, but I was very impressed (and amazed) at the big lads distribution.

Its as good as any passing I have seen from a centre back in my time watching footy, you could not have picked the ball up and placed it with your hands in a better position, it was not simply a well placed hoof forward, but the way he hit it prevented the ball running on and just spun back or held up sweetly for the forward.

It was not a one off as I counted at least four top notch passes from Vasko.

With both Bradley Orr and Boom booms distribution being poor, I think we need to let Vasko distribute where possible.

Just needs to learn how to mark and defend a little tighter and we have a top player.

I know there has been the odd mention of it in the match reports, but I was very impressed (and amazed) at the big lads distribution.

Its as good as any passing I have seen from a centre back in my time watching footy, you could not have picked the ball up and placed it with your hands in a better position, it was not simply a well placed hoof forward, but the way he hit it prevented the ball running on and just spun back or held up sweetly for the forward.

Totally agree.

Like watching Glenn Hoddle at times (but without the bad hair and offensive shorts)

With both Bradley Orr and Boom booms distribution being poor, I think we need to let Vasko distribute where possible.

Just needs to learn how to mark and defend a little tighter and we have a top player.

Agree 100% with that.

He did two within 30 secs of each other both pin point out to the left.

Most impressive!

CTID

you weren't the bloke who was in dolman block b row y were you because all i heard was how great a player vasko was for 90 minutes?

you weren't the bloke who was in dolman block b row y were you because all i heard was how great a player vasko was for 90 minutes?

No! that must have been his agent!

Although I was not sat a million miles away from there (in dolman slap bang on the half way line, middle of the row, half way up the stand (with all the other grumpy gits!!).

I (and not many others round me do) sing the odd song, jump up when we score and thats about it. oh and I have the odd moan to my mate everytime LJ loses the ball again with a pointless flick.. but other then that I am quiet, keep my opinions to myself and come on here instead....

I'm glad someone else saw this because a few of us in Dolman Block B Row V and X noticed his precision passing a few times. McCombe unfortunately is still looking rather edgy at times which is a big shame considering I thought he was going to be a big player with the amount of goals conceeded and scored at set pieces.

Archived