IGNORED

What Cures Cramp

O_Faz

After playing near enough 3 hours solid football, my legs have seized up and I find myself rolling around on the floor in agony.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?

Cheers guys

(Back to the floor in pain)

After playing near enough 3 hours solid football, my legs have seized up and I find myself rolling around on the floor in agony.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?

Cheers guys

(Back to the floor in pain)

Lie on the floor with your legs up against a wall for half an hour. it may be too late for that though.

O_Faz, please don't try all 3 remedies at the same time. I am conjuring up images of you with your head submerged in a very hot bath, with your legs going up the wall by the taps, trying to munch your way through a salty chicken sandwich.

Thanks for the advice guys. Cramps thankfully gone, although the bolognese sauce with a large helping of salt didn't taste too good. :dunno:

Might make it up the stairs now :P

Orj - I haven't attempted the stairs as yet as a bout of cramp there might see me end up down the bottom again. :unsure:

Thanks for the advice guys. Cramps thankfully gone, although the bolognese sauce with a large helping of salt didn't taste too good.  :dunno:

Might make it up the stairs now  :P

Orj - I haven't attempted the stairs as yet as a bout of cramp there might see me end up down the bottom again. :unsure:

...I was going to say bend over forwards (don't get any funny ideas) and touch your toes whilst fully stretching your back leg muscles for as long as you can, this usually helps me when I get leg cramp!

It did earlier today! :D

I'm getting em in both my front and back legs - It's agony. God know's what women must go through during child birth! They have my respect. Legs extended at least 4 foot above my head now..

Would Hillario like a drinking duel?!

Apparently, childbirth isn't that painful, it's just a myth created in a crafty conspiracy by women to get a bit of sympathy.

Stubbing your little toe whilst searching for the lightswitch, now THAT'S pain.

Archived