IGNORED

How Confident?

Guest Cyprus_Red

Guest Cyprus_Red

how confident are we that we will win against swindon??

i think we will win 2-1

what do you think?

Bring on the swindon!!!!!!!!

City have held quite a good record over Swindon these past few years, so that's always going to work in our favour... counting against us unfortunately...

Then again that can always end up counting against us as well... D'OH!!!

I'm just thinking about the playoff first leg vs Cardiff where City lost 1-0 that night... First time in a long time, so what does everyone reckon then? :unsure:

Guest citysnumber7

i think that we will overcome swindon

i think a comfortable 2-0 win

matty hill heading home the first in a late corner!!, a late corner in the 1st half that is. and murray on a break run just after the start of teh 2nd half

that is what i think of that!!!!

Guest shilton_red

Swindon have something to prove after losing badly to Posh 4-2 last week , they surely cant do better than the play offs now . With Swindon its local pride and cementing a play off place . Bristol will want 3 points , they can still overturn QPR .

Getting a auto spot will take away all the stress . These two sides wont want to meet in the play offs ( Swindon and Bristol ) .

I think we will nick a 1-0 after being under the cosh for most of the game , a late caskey free kick , he comes on to all the swindon fans chanting "u fat *******" , miller dives theatrically on the edge of the area but the ref falls for it , and caskey wacks it top corner in front of the city fans , he runs halfway around the pitch with his hand by his ear! I wish! :unsure:

Guest shilton_red

Caskeys to fat but he does hit a mean dead ball .

It,ll be close thats for sure .

Swindon Town the real reds of the west country .

Bristol the Pretenders .

Guest shilton_red

I'm a Swindon fan but i think you deserve 2nd place . You have played better than QPR .

To get it i think you will have to beat us . If you do good luck to you i say .

I'm a Swindon fan but i think you deserve 2nd place . You have played better than QPR .

To get it i think you will have to beat us . If you do good luck to you i say .

well, thats nice and honest.

Heres more honesty, I think we will beat you. Your team are the most overrated team in this division. But mind you, to only have 2 quality players in your team (mooney and parkin) and being in the position that you are in the league with all the other players being our reserve standard, I cant knock you for that! Good bit of buying . . . . . . . as for Wilson . . . . . :unsure:

On can recall a few games between us over the last few seasons where you did not take any points off us!
Yep, i have seen us beat you only once at the county ground. Saying that though i have only seen us loose once as well, that farcical game in division 1 when we lost 3-2, after the worst penalty decision i have seen for a long time. The other 2 or 3 have been draws.

I just hope that there is a descent Ref, it will be a physical contest, and a whistle happy ref will do nobody any good, and sending Swindon players off for nothing will do us no good either.

Guest Cyprus_Red
Yep, i have seen us beat you only once at the county ground. Saying that though i have only seen us loose once as well, that farcical game in division 1 when we lost 3-2, after the worst penalty decision i have seen for a long time. The other 2 or 3 have been draws.

I just hope that there is a descent Ref, it will be a physical contest, and a whistle happy ref will do nobody any good, and sending Swindon players off for nothing will do us no good either.

what about when we beat you 1-2 two seasons ago. matt hills first goal and peacocks sick free kick.

i wont mind if the ref sends off your players.

Bring on the swindon!!!!

what about when we beat you 1-2 two seasons ago. matt hills first goal and peacocks sick free kick.

i wont mind if the ref sends off your players.

Bring on the swindon!!!!

eh ?

i'm a city fan. :unsure:

When we won with Matty Hills goal was the win i was talking about. Last season we drew, same the season before the matty hill win. And we lost 3-2 at The county ground 3-2 with a dismal penalty against us, we were 3-0 down after about half an hour if i remember correctly, cramb came on in the second half and we pulled 2 back and should have had a pen when Murray was sythed down.

Can you imagine trying to break down swindon if they get someone sent off ? if they get sent off after we are winning then we should be ok, but i'd rather they had nobody sent off, as we will have a better chance of breaking them down.

Guest eviltaxman

Games against Swindle Town...........

Played Won Drawn Lost For Against

103 --- 46 --- 32 --- 25 -- 174 -- 132

I'll settle for 2-0 City :unsure:

Archived