IGNORED

Gary Mcsheffrey

badger22

Can't believe Brum would want to get rid of him, he is an excellent player at this division and even a good player in the prem. Shame that McCleish is considering it, if he is that is. But if he's going to be available I would certainly like to think we would go for him, good left winger and decent enough up front as well.

Can't believe nobody's questioned where this 'McSheffrey back to Coventry' rubbish has come from! There's no link or anything to validate it so that's like me saying 'Akinbiyi back to City' without backing it up.

There is no way in hell McSheffrey will be let go unless they recieved a bid around the £5m mark so as great a signing as he'd be for us, forget it!

Can't believe nobody's questioned where this 'McSheffrey back to Coventry' rubbish has come from! There's no link or anything to validate it so that's like me saying 'Akinbiyi back to City' without backing it up.

There is no way in hell McSheffrey will be let go unless they recieved a bid around the £5m mark so as great a signing as he'd be for us, forget it!

Its on the bbc site! And why get funny about it, its a forum and somthing to discuss...

And are you the manager of Birmingham? I think not

Its on the bbc site! And why get funny about it, its a forum and somthing to discuss...

It's on the BBC site purely as a laughable rumour they pulled off some other site. Birmingham will want a massive fee for one of their better players and Coventry don't have a pot to piss in. There's as much chance of them signing Tevez.

It's on the BBC site purely as a laughable rumour they pulled off some other site. Birmingham will want a massive fee for one of their better players and Coventry don't have a pot to piss in. There's as much chance of them signing Tevez.

Just have a think about that quote...

Not getting funny about it at all just think it's absolute garbage. If Cov do get him back then fair enough we should've been sniffing around with at least an enquiry because he would be an unbelievable signing for us but I can't see a new manager letting a player of his calibre go when he's been playing week-in week-out, albeit on the left wing, this season. Can't see it happening but that's my opinion.

Just have a think about that quote...

There is precisely zero chance of Coventry signing McSheffrey. There is precisely zero chance of them signing Tevez. What bit wasn't clear?

It will be a loan deal won't it?

They'd loan out one of their better players who cost them £4m 18 months ago when they're in a relegation battle?!?

I think you'll find the "source" for this rumour is the equivalent of footballrumours.co.uk.

Birmingham striker Gary McSheffrey could return to former club Coventry City on loan or in a permanent move before the transfer window closes.

He must be worth a shout? Even Ashon Yate would approve of this!!!

Funny I caught glimpse of close-up of Leicester player on Sky Sports Monday night that I thought was McSheffrey and I thought b**ger he'd have been a good signing .... turned out to be Howard!!

Sure we were after him a few years back

Please hurry up and shut the window so I can get back to some work!

Archived