IGNORED

Question

BCFC_Dan

If Adebola doesn't score a single goal for City this season but his work in holding up the ball means that we win enough games to go up by 1-0 that we would otherwise have lost or drawn, will he be seen as a success or a failure?

I just see him as a temp regardless of his goals.

I suspect that Johnson would like to be more picky with long-term signings and so has bought three older strikers this season just to keep us going in the short-term. He's already sorted out the defence and midfield by and large, but can't do it all over night!

If Adebola doesn't score a single goal for City this season but his work in holding up the ball means that we win enough games to go up by 1-0 that we would otherwise have lost or drawn, will he be seen as a success or a failure?

Bas Savage, struggled to score, but wasn't it something like in 24 games with Bas in the team we only lost 2.

As far as i'm concerned as long as he does chip in with the odd goal, creates a few and stop us from passing it upfield only for it to come straight back down it will be a good signing,( this as been one of our biggest problems at times apart from actually scoring, as highlighted on saturday) but only time will tell :fingerscrossed:

Archived