IGNORED

Just A Thought

harpernator06

Wouldn't disagree with much you say there. Nick could be a real threat if he has some freedom. However I think you'll find we have already scored more goals from set pieces this season than for years (another one against Blackpool last time out). Clearly a lot of work goes into them in training and the delivery from Lee, Michael and on at least one occasion Jamie (Coventry) has been excellent.

Yeah I totally agree we score more now but, I think with our aerial prowes, Enoch, McCombe, Tamas, Louis, Enoch & now Dele we should look for maybe one every two maybe 3 games, I know it seems alot to ask but the we have amazing aerial players and should utilise it. It would be interesting to see how many free-kicks we've scored from directly (a shot a la Beckham). I can't recall any :ermm:

Suprising when we have the likes of Trundle, McIndoe, Johnson and Mcalister who have such good strikes of the ball!

Maybe we could get basso to take all the freekicks and penalties.... :englandsmile4wf:

Seriously though i agree it is surprising we haven't scored many direct freekicks with the quality of them players.

Archived