IGNORED

Citys Set Piece Options!

brady bunch

Now with Adebola in the ranks, can you imagine the fear of oppo's at the thought of him, boom-boom, Vasko and Mavin waiting in their box to recieve the ball from free kicks and corners!!

I love the footy city play and do not want us to become a Pulis / Warnock style long ball merchants, but this season teams are having to think twice about fouling our tricky wingers and LT and this must be all to our advantage..

For those of us who remember back to the Wilson days when we went on a massive run of games without getting a goal from a corner (stato's on here will correct me but I think it was getting on for 30 games!) it happy days now.

Now with Adebola in the ranks, can you imagine the fear of oppo's at the thought of him, boom-boom, Vasko and Mavin waiting in their box to recieve the ball from free kicks and corners!!

I love the footy city play and do not want us to become a Pulis / Warnock style long ball merchants, but this season teams are having to think twice about fouling our tricky wingers and LT and this must be all to our advantage..

For those of us who remember back to the Wilson days when we went on a massive run of games without getting a goal from a corner (stato's on here will correct me but I think it was getting on for 30 games!) it happy days now.

As long as he's not defending them - watched highlights of Cov game again last night and he was outjumped by Marvellous for our second goal!

Archived