IGNORED

Mcindoe

bcfcryan_88

I think TBH Michael Mcindoe has been outstanding this season, not alot of people talk about him. But so far IMO would be a contender for player of the season alongside Mr Elliot! He always works so hard, he is fantastic at running with the ball, getting in good positions, crossing and even scoring a few goals!

anyone else agree?

I think TBH Michael Mcindoe has been outstanding this season, not alot of people talk about him. But so far IMO would be a contender for player of the season alongside Mr Elliot! He always works so hard, he is fantastic at running with the ball, getting in good positions, crossing and even scoring a few goals!

anyone else agree?

Spot on! His tracking back is impressive as well.

anyone else agree?

Agree with you 100 percent he works his ass off, great signing by GJ.

Made a big impression on me at Portmnan Road.

We were getting royally stuffed but this guy played with pride through the whole game. Tracking back, kept making runs and wanted the ball when i think a few others started to hide a bit.

A true left sided player that gives us balance and with Sproule we have as close a you will see to 2 old fashioned wingers. If only we could get an old fashioned centre forward to get on the end of their delivery? Adebola anyone???

anyone else agree?

Oh yes even bought the M.Mcindoe mug and fridge magnet,the bloke is top quality takes defenders on with skill and pace. Next to the marvellous Marvin our best signing.

Oh yes even bought the M.Mcindoe mug and fridge magnet,the bloke is top quality takes defenders on with skill and pace. Next to the marvellous Marvin our best signing.

Seriously now - I'm not getting on the bandwagon here but I've been saying for a long time that he has been arguably our best player this season pound for pound (IMHO) even eclipsing Marv. I thought he was sorely missed when he was ill recently and the whole dynamic of the side changes when he's back.

Great player and another piece of class shown by Mr J in capturing him - you could say Wolves and Milwall were mad to let these guys go but I put it down to GJ's proven ability to get the best out of players.

Brilliant player, seems a smart cookie too.

Probably dosen'tg et talked about much becaue he's so consistant. Very important part of our team.

Its hard to state just how important to the team this guy is.

When he has not been available it has highlighted just how badly we miss him and have fewer options to replace him.

Thinking back to this time last year we were crying out for a left sided winger, someone who can run at a full back with pace and get the ball across.

Now with him and Sproule we have out and out wingers who have frightening pace at times.

Full backs look genuinely bothered by these two and its terrific to see.

Sproule and McIndoe wouldn't have come to us if we were still in League 1 and rightly so.

With the greatest respect to the lads in the team this time last year, the team that takes the field vs QPR I reckon would wipe the floor with the side that ran out last year.

A terrific indictment on the management of the club.

Michael McIndoe was every bit as good a signing in the summer as Elliott was. He's quick, hard working, has a great left foot, is an excellent crosser, can shoot and hit a dead ball, does his share defensively, and even heads the ball. He filled a massive hole in our team, I think his professional attitude is first class - he must be the most determined and ambitious player I've seen at the club - and I think Wolves would kill to have him back given how well his replacement (Jarvis) hasn't done.

Michael McIndoe was every bit as good a signing in the summer as Elliott was. He's quick, hard working, has a great left foot, is an excellent crosser, can shoot and hit a dead ball, does his share defensively, and even heads the ball. He filled a massive hole in our team, I think his professional attitude is first class - he must be the most determined and ambitious player I've seen at the club - and I think Wolves would kill to have him back given how well his replacement (Jarvis) hasn't done.

I would say best left winger we have had since aaron brown but that woudn't exactley be hard considering out left wingers since him....

Certinley a brilliant player, pace, skill, great cross and shot, good footballing brain what more could you want from a winger?

Also sproule on the right is the same... but needs a bit more work on his crosses...

I would say best left winger we have had since aaron brown but that woudn't exactley be hard considering out left wingers since him....

Certinley a brilliant player, pace, skill, great cross and shot, good footballing brain what more could you want from a winger?

Also sproule on the right is the same... but needs a bit more work on his crosses...

I'd say that McIndoe is ten times the player Brown ever was and the best left winger we've had since Dave Smith.

Sproule is quicker but his positioning and defensive contribution aren't as good, considering he is fairly inexperienced he's doing well and he's improved markedly since the start of the season.

I'd say that McIndoe is ten times the player Brown ever was and the best left winger we've had since Dave Smith.

Sproule is quicker but his positioning and defensive contribution aren't as good, considering he is fairly inexperienced he's doing well and he's improved markedly since the start of the season.

I'd also say he is better then brown was.... but brown on his day was a brilliant left winger....

McIndoe is a fantastic signing, as have been most of GJ's signings since he came.

He is the one place i am worried about if he gets injured because who have we got who could be as good as him down the left?

Made a big impression on me at Portmnan Road.

We were getting royally stuffed but this guy played with pride through the whole game. Tracking back, kept making runs and wanted the ball when i think a few others started to hide a bit.

I think he's a really good player - knows what he's doing, with the ability to do it right. But it's been this aspect of his game that has really impressed me. Spot on about the Ipswich game: the further behind we got the harder he worked. Pride in buckets. And that's not the only time this season I've been impressed by his obvious passion and competitive streak. He was a great signing.

I think he's a really good player - knows what he's doing, with the ability to do it right. But it's been this aspect of his game that has really impressed me. Spot on about the Ipswich game: the further behind we got the harder he worked. Pride in buckets. And that's not the only time this season I've been impressed by his obvious passion and competitive streak. He was a great signing.

Absolutely one of best signings. Brings real quality and certainly one who can still make the team if we got promoted.

He is the one place i am worried about if he gets injured because who have we got who could be as good as him down the left?

Carle looks to have a mean left peg and, although not a winger, clearly enjoys just being in the team, no matter what position. I could see him filling in if McIndoe was injured.

Archived