IGNORED

The Best News Of The Window...

City Ben

... is that no-one has been sold. I was petrified that Elliot would go, that Basso would be picked up by a Prem team etc.

For me, the best news of the window has been that we've not lost anyone. And, to tell you how much I mean that, I say it whilst in awe of Nicky Carle!

... is that no-one has been sold. I was petrified that Elliot would go, that Basso would be picked up by a Prem team etc.

For me, the best news of the window has been that we've not lost anyone. And, to tell you how much I mean that, I say it whilst in awe of Nicky Carle!

Sshhhhh, there's still time.

MM

Thats done it. Wait for the bad news..... :grr:

***********NEWS FLASH**************************

Elliott, Sproule and McIndoe join Bristol Rovers in straight swap for pacey frontman Richard Walker :noexpression:

Archived