IGNORED

Food For Thought................

greenun

Judging from the report on the rezzies 8-1 thrashing of Oxford I'd say he will feature a lot in the run-in......

" Caskey was concentrating on regaining full match fitness after an enforced break through suspension, but showed his ability on the ball with some quality distribution. "

" All the goals came in the second half, with Caskey breaking the deadlock on 47 minutes, curling a perfect free kick into the top corner from the left hand edge of the penalty area. "

COYRs

..............have a role in the remainder of this season?

Or is it more likely to be several helpings of Clarkes Pie and Chips?

Discuss!

Should that read have a roll in the remainder of this season?

I understand he is doing the Tommy Doc Fitness Workout so fitness should not be a problem. He is a bit miffed though because he never smoked until he came here.

Joking aside, I think he will have a part to play even if it is as a sub to rest Tinman or Doc in a few games.

I haven't been on the forum for about three weeks and can't be bothered to go looking for related topics, so if this has already been said I'm sorry.

The right signing 4 years too late! Of the three signings this must have been the strangest. The only way I could see this being of any value is if the rules of football were changed and we were allowed to bring on a player JUST to take the free kicks.

I always rated Caskey until I saw him this season, and saw that he had clearly eaten all the pies. (at least the one's I had left for him anyway! :unsure: ) Maybe DW thinks that the coaches can get him leaner in quick time, or that he could be a 20 minute cameo in the right game :dunno::D , but as it stands I wouldn't consider him unless we have a real injury/suspension crisis.

but as it stands I wouldn't consider him unless we have a real injury/suspension crisis.

And Tommy Doherty has 9 bookings and one more would mean he would miss two matches so he could play in the near future, but on saturday he will be on the bench instead of Joe Burnell

Guest greatwhite

ive always rated him since his spurs days - i think he will make all the difference

and will help us gain promotion

ooooo ahhhhhhh - cider army

His experience will be priceless with all the big games coming up. Apart from Tinman and Mickey Bell we havn't got many players over 30 who will be regularly in the 1st team. Caskey has been everywhere, he'll definately play a role for us.

Archived