IGNORED

No News On Richard Keogh Means...?

Geoff65

Why should we keep him?

Gary gave him his chance and he blew it, it drills into the other players that if you arnt fully commited your gone.

Like stewart, like phillips, like keogh.

Lets get rid of him, he had his chance with the contract and didnt take it.

Here Here, players who don't want to play under Gary Johnson's terms please close the door behind them on the way out.

His time with us is over even if his contract isn't up yet and he will be allowed to move to whatever club wants him.

Decent young player who could have had a good future here but made some bad choices and didn't buckle down when he was told to. Not the first one and won't be the last.

His time with us is over even if his contract isn't up yet and he will be allowed to move to whatever club wants him.

Decent young player who could have had a good future here but made some bad choices and didn't buckle down when he was told to. Not the first one and won't be the last.

Its a shame really Nibor, i would of thought he would of acted better considering a couple of our defensive mix ups and with carey being out he could of stepped in if he acted more professionally.

Shame as its all about money these days and money talks....

Its a shame really Nibor, i would of thought he would of acted better considering a couple of our defensive mix ups and with carey being out he could of stepped in if he acted more professionally.

Shame as its all about money these days and money talks....

I don't think it's to do with money actually.

There are two reasons he's leaving. He turned down a new contract because he was worried he wouldn't get enough first team football. He is what GJ would call a social player and hasn't sorted it out despite being told to.

Instead of worrying about getting a game what he should have done was knuckle down and train hard in the summer so he wasn't in the fat club, and signed a new contract, then he'd have been in front of Fontaine in the queue for first team football when McCombe was injured at the start of the season.

Bad choices unfortunately for him, means that he's likely to end up at Cheltenham or somewhere next season instead of still here and his career will probably suffer for it.

I don't think it's to do with money actually.

There are two reasons he's leaving. He turned down a new contract because he was worried he wouldn't get enough first team football. He is what GJ would call a social player and hasn't sorted it out despite being told to.

Instead of worrying about getting a game what he should have done was knuckle down and train hard in the summer so he wasn't in the fact club, and signed a new contract, then he'd have been in front of Fontaine in the queue for first team football when McCombe was injured at the start of the season.

Bad choices unfortunately for him, means that he's likely to end up at Cheltenham or somewhere next season instead of still here and his career will probably suffer for it.

Maybe, but I'm sure i read somewhere that it was because of his agent saying things he turned down the contract.

As far as I'm concerned he had a chance with us, he blew it and now like you said he will suffer for it.... bye bye keogh...

Maybe, but I'm sure i read somewhere that it was because of his agent saying things he turned down the contract.

As far as I'm concerned he had a chance with us, he blew it and now like you said he will suffer for it.... bye bye keogh...

Wouldn't surprise me, think he's with Skye Andrew !! Say no more !!

Archived