IGNORED

W W W In W 12 For Q P R

Blagdon red

A lot of the tales from other clubs makes you realise how much stability we've enjoyed both with managers and the board. It does make you wonder why so many rich people are interested in QPR. Without a ground move there's little chance of them becoming the new Chelsea.

As for us the new Portsmouth would do just fine.

A lot of the tales from other clubs makes you realise how much stability we've enjoyed both with managers and the board. It does make you wonder why so many rich people are interested in QPR. Without a ground move there's little chance of them becoming the new Chelsea.

As for us the new Portsmouth would do just fine.

GJ is now the 16th longest serving manager in the football league... frightening really when he has been in the post for less than 3 seasons.

There is absolutely no reason why we should not emulate and surpass the likes of Pompey.

A really great read, that.

Wish i was going to Loftus Road this weekend, in fact, I would have but its my girlfriend's bday!

Havent seen the City now live since West Brom away because of Uni commitments (3rd year and no cash...) and I can't wait to go again.

Having been to Loftus Road 3 times before, its always been one of my favourite grounds - the atmosphere can be fantastic and with 3,000 City fans in the away end this weekend I'm gutted I cant go! How many of us remember the celebrations when Lee Miller (shockingly) equalised a few seasons back?

All of you who are going, sing your hearts out, and lets bring home the 3 points!

Archived