IGNORED

F.a.o All Yellow Subbers!

old spot

:dunno: Yes the darn thing has finaly arrived and i can now go to bed for my beauty sleep(not that i need any of course) :unsure:

It looks very good so look out for it on the stratton bank on saturday :sub::sub::sub::D

Whatever you do don't you DARE FORGET YOUR MARRIGOLDS :sub::sub: and even bring some spares for those that do and mass games of gloveyball at half time and at the end! :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27: :sub::sub:

IN A TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN.............

ps midland red and elvis....check your mail! :sub::D

Guest robintat
dont be absurd do you want to look a complete idiot, now give that wife of yours a damn good thrashing and get down to nettos and get some more marigolds.

yours disgusted midland red.

:unsure::dunno::D:D:sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

excuse me,but is there any need for that sort of suggestion??!! SOMEONE has to do the washing up and my hands are so delicate!! :P hope you have great time on sat unfortunately cant be there but will loan marigolds to hubby for the day!!!! :D make sure he brings them home again or will have lots of dirty dishes next week!!!

Sorry to dissapoint but I can't see it being the last of the marigolds.............they are bound to return as much as they were bound to appera before their official performance.

What should be effective thought is the next big thing for the Yellow Submarine Crew and all who follow her and that is the fancy dress planned for Barns n Lee.

Details to be announced but it will have a nautical theme.

Let's get on with Swinedom and give em the YM treatment

:unsure::dunno::D:sub::D:sub::sub:

Archived