IGNORED

Praise From Bcfc....

bcfc_4_life

I'd just like to Praise the terrific set up of BCFC, from The board members... to the chairman, manager, players and of course the most important of all us fans.....

We have gone from bottom of league 1 to joint top of the championship since the god that is GJ took over.

I have a massive amount of faith that the current team, with the additions of Carle and Big Dele will get us to the promised land.

I, at the start of the season TBH would of taken anything above the relegation places and to be where we are now is nothing sort of a miracle. Times as a BCFC fan is as good as we have had for many a year.

We have the best manager we have had since i have support city since 1990, and i massively believe we will make the top.... shoot me down at the end of the season if we don't.

So come on all you Fellow Cider reds.... lets get behind the team every player that puts on the red shirt and lets show the country why we are where we are and not stand out because of out negative fans who for some reason still complain even though we are joint top!

I'd just like to Praise the terrific set up of BCFC, from The board members... to the chairman, manager, players and of course the most important of all us fans.....

We have gone from bottom of league 1 to joint top of the championship since the god that is GJ took over.

I have a massive amount of faith that the current team, with the additions of Carle and Big Dele will get us to the promised land.

I, at the start of the season TBH would of taken anything above the relegation places and to be where we are now is nothing sort of a miracle. Times as a BCFC fan is as good as we have had for many a year.

We have the best manager we have had since i have support city since 1990, and i massively believe we will make the top.... shoot me down at the end of the season if we don't.

So come on all you Fellow Cider reds.... lets get behind the team every player that puts on the red shirt and lets show the country why we are where we are and not stand out because of out negative fans who for some reason still complain even though we are joint top!

In just over two years may I add. The turn around has been amazing. It hasn't always been pretty much it has been effective. What's even better is I still don't think we have seen the best of us yet.

Archived