IGNORED

Why?

court_bcfc

Leave the lad alone - it was just the odd word, not the whole message in text-speak. And if you're going to be picky, shouldn't "english" have a capital letter?

It isnt difficult to write normal English, is it? If your going to be picky, you don't need the 'And' after your full stop?

It isnt difficult to write normal English, is it? If your going to be picky, you don't need the 'And' after your full stop?

ROTFL! Fair enough, mate, although I could argue that the sentence was split to provide greater emphasis. No, huh ? :unsure:

But returning to Peacock, many criticisms centre around his recent lack of goals, but there is far more to his play than that. He is our first line of defence when the opposition have the ball, and he can hold the ball up superbly. He isn't the quickest or most naturally gifted forward at the club, but against the more physical sides he is an essential part of our team.

Heh heh.

And what if my actual name is Newboy?

Or if my space key got stuck?

Who says a name has to consist of actual English words and has to adhere to the same rules as sentences?

And shouldn't "screech" be "screech!"? :P

I think that Lee Peacock is a good player. He holds the ball up superbly. Ok, so he may not get many goals but it isn't just about the goals. Anyone that was there on Saturday could see that he played brilliantly.  :unsure:

...So in other words you are saying that he's another Emile Heskey? :dunno:

Simple really; He is the best striker at this club

He is number 1 goalscorer,

He is 100% effort man

He is a very nice man,

He wears a red shirt

He has got a nice car

He has got a nice house

He will score at Swindon

He is liked by all

He is the man

O.K :sub:

:unsure::dunno::D:D

Guest wes04
:unsure:  can some1 explain y lee peacock makes the starting line up week in , week out?????? :dunno:  Y dont miller or lita start in place of him????? :D

couldn't agree more. he is absolute crap! fair enough he puts 100% effort but shouldn't every player be doing that anyway?

Guest robintat
:unsure: can some1 explain y lee peacock makes the starting line up week in , week out?????? :dunno: Y dont miller or lita start in place of him????? :D
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :Sleep12:

Archived