IGNORED

Is It Pay On The Day For Qpr Fans

crusader

On their website it says tickets are on general sale. very limited availability. NO tickets are available on the day of the match!

http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HomeTi...,,10373,00.html

I took that to mean it's pay on the day for QPR fans (with limited availability), but our end is full and no-one can buy tickets for the City end tomorrow.

I always understood the rule to be that if an away allocation sells out, the home club cannot sell home tickets on the day of the game to avoid away fans buying them. Does anyone know if Wolves were selling home tickets when City played up there?

I always understood the rule to be that if an away allocation sells out, the home club cannot sell home tickets on the day of the game to avoid away fans buying them. Does anyone know if Wolves were selling home tickets when City played up there?

Pretty sure they did. Also was it not POTD for the Cardiff home game for home supporters? I'm pretty sure it was.

Just go up. I've got a Charlton mate that I know through following England and his buddies have pulled out of going to Scunny tomorrow so he's rocking up to Loftus Road early doors to buy a ticket and sit in the home end as a neutral. If he can do it, so can any of you if you get there early enough.

Archived