IGNORED

City V Qpr

CiderSomerset

Can't understand why fontaine isn't playing

Needed to be playing instead of McCombe, and what is Australias best left sided central midfielder doing on the right wing. Both will do a job, but we can do better when players are played in their best positions. Carle needs to be in the middle with Elliot.

My Father in Law has just rang me from the game and he's saying the deffence is a complete shambles. I cant repeat on here what he said about Vasko.........

Mate just text the same. Said he can see another Ipswich if it carries on like this!! Hell no.... :surrender:

MM

Needed to be playing instead of McCombe, and what is Australias best left sided central midfielder doing on the right wing. Both will do a job, but we can do better when players are played in their best positions. Carle needs to be in the middle with Elliot.

I said similar to a friend at the Blackpool game. When we had a decent right footed Aussie player we stuck him on the left, now we've got a good left footed Aussie and we stick him on the right!

The stats seem to indicate that we are getting battered - two shots to their 8 and no corners to their 5. Sounds like more than a few words need to be spoken. Perhaps one or two need to be dragged off at half time!!

Players getting dragged off would reflect on some wrong team selections.

don't be silly!!! move johnson out of the midfield? not daddies golden boy!! he's the rock on which the team is built!

We should revert to a balanced side in the second half.

That means Byfield off and Sproule on.

Carle playing central behind Adebola.

Or just take off Carle, Johnson or Elliott for Sproule.

Having a left footed central midfielder on the right wing is stupid when we have Sproule fit and ready to go. Their left back is a donkey and is having an easy game.

I was going to make some comments but can't be bothered. This forum is silly.

I'm going to work on Johnson knowing what he's doing and the team losing sometimes.

Archived